5 points to note when buying waterproof materials
发布：2017-01-03 Source: Website release: 2017-01-03
There are more and more waterproof materials nowadays. If the selected waterproof materials are unqualified or the construction is not standardized, leakage will occur within two to three years. Consumers should supervise the key aspects of waterproof construction.
1. The waterproof parts must be comprehensive: the floor and wall of the bathroom (return height not less than 1.8 meters or fully made), the floor and wall of the kitchen, balcony (return height not less than 0.3 meters). The ground and walls (0.3 meters back), the ground and all walls in the basement should be waterproofed and protected from moisture.
2. The thickness of the waterproof layer must be sufficient: The thickness of the waterproof layer directly affects its waterproof life. If the thickness of the waterproof layer is reduced, it is equivalent to reducing its waterproof life.
3. The construction process should be meticulous: the joints between the wall and the ground, the corners of the yin and yang, the water pipes, the floor drain, and the sanitary ware are the key waterproof parts in the trenches where the hot and cold pipes are laid.
4. Water closing test after completion: After the waterproof construction is completed, seal the door and the drain, and store the water in the room for 24 hours to check whether there is a leak.
5. If leakage is found, implement remedial measures even if it is found.
Scan QR code to share on WeChat